International students are given admission into the academic programmes based on their academic qualifications in their respective countries. The College bases its entries at the equivalence of: -
- GCE – O Level or equivalent
To determine the appropriate entry level into the programme, those with
- GCE – O Level or equivalent will need to enrol in the Diploma programme.
In any case, every application’s will be assessed based on the criteria and guidelines set by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
How to Apply
Download Application Form.
Complete the Application Form and submit your application form through the college’s representative (agent) in your country. If there is no representative, please submit the application either by posting below to the following address.
SEAFIELD INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
W-10-6, West Wing,Subang Square,
SS15/4G,47500, Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Tel : +603-5638 9070 / +603-5638 9082
Fax : +603-5638 9055
Your completed application form must be accompanied by:
- Certified copies of all Certificates, Transcripts of your high school
- English language proficiency test; TOEFL, IELTS.
- Proof of Visa Application Fee Payment and Course Fee Payment
- Photocopy of every page of the passport (including blank pages)
- 6 copies of recent passport-sized color photographs.
Upon successful applicants will receive a Letter of Acceptance from the institution and an approval letter from the immigration department which provides information on programme start date.
- A student visa is only permitted for applicants who are undertaking full-time study only.
- Student visas are approved by the Malaysian Immigration Department for the approval period of study.
- Students are however required to renew their visas on regular intervals within the period.
- The International Student Office of the institution will assist in this renewal process.
Student Pass & Visa Processing
- All International students are required to apply for a Student Pass to study in Malaysia.
- The institution would be responsible in producing the Student Pass, in Malaysia with the documents submitted along with the application form and the necessary documents and fees as well.
- Once the Student Pass is approved approximately 1 (one) month after the submission of application. The institution will send the approval to the student from the Malaysian Immigration Department.
- If the country’s regulation requires the student to obtain an Entry Visa before leaving the country, kindly proceed with the application to the nearest Malaysian Embassy or the Consulate Office.
- If students enter into Malaysia without a visa, students required to pay a penalty to the Malaysian Immigration Department in order to process the Journey Performed Visa to convert their social pass to a student pass.
For any further information pertaining to Student Pass / Visa Processing, kindly contact the International Student office at +603 – 5638 9070 / 9082 or email us at email@example.com
Students will have to notify us the details of their arrival at least 10 days before their departure date. The information required are; Date of arrival Time of arrival Flight number Officials from Seafield will receive them at the Airport Immigration clearance point. Please take note that students will not be able to clear Immigration without the presence of officials from Seafield. For ease of Immigration Clearance, please produce the approval letter upon arrival.